We live in a world of opposites, and what’s a love song without a break up song to complement it? We’re getting a good cry while listening to some of our favorite songs that remind us of lost or unrequited love. Cry with us, won’t you?
- Where Did Our Love Go: The Supremes
- Maggie May: Rod Stewart
- If I Could Turn Back Time: Cher
- End Of The Road: Boyz II Men
- You Oughta Know: Alanis Morissette
- Here Without You: 3 Doors Down
- Stay With Me: Sam Smith
- You Were Meant for Me: Jewel
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn: Poison
- Only The Lonely: Roy Orbison
Stay Cool kids, and listen to the whole playlist here.