The Museum is a pop up even in the Meat Packing district running from until September 1. A few feet from the Whitney Museum and the entrance to the High Line, the Museum of Ice Cream is a collaboration of ice cream lovers. The museum is an interactive experience that includes:
- A swimmable rainbow sprinkle pool
- Edible Balloons
- An immersive chocolate room
- An ice cream themed playground
- One-of-a-kind ice cream tasting with Dr. Irwin Adam
- Decadent Ice cream treats from the best around
Currently tickets for this event sold out quick. Of course, what could you expect? It’s a like a child’s dream come to life! However, you can check out the website to sign up for ticket updates. Don’t worry though! If you can’t score tickets or make it to this glorious event, the Museum of Ice Cream has an online shop where you can buy lots of tasty ice cream themed goodies.